Ponder this:

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Y'gotta have friends...!!!

Embarrassed with riches, I happily relate that Carolynn at A Glowing Ember has passed to me a Friendship award!
This award was created with the following in mind:
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

Mary of Randomness of Me for many reasons, not least her revelation of behaviors such as this: "My dog sleeps on a small sofa in my bedroom, and I make sure she has a pillow and I tuck her in with a blanket every night before I go to bed."

Bee Content Ranch because she loves June Cleaver clothes and this is her favorite work jacket. We love a contradiction...what better way to illustrate the variety that is female humanity?



We Three, Ginger cats tales for the purely magical art and storytelling and for the love and care of Mr. Griffiths himself, his house, and his furry companions.

Blue Ridge blog, whose photography and writing (though she firmly denies being a writer) I have just discovered, and plan to visit often.

Jeeves of Tell me something, because her words strike me as so very funny in their honesty, and Silence is poetic because so many of her poetic moods strike an answering chord in me.

C-ing Spots Appaloosas, because veterinarians have always held a very special place in my heart, for their ability to communicate with animals and dumb the information down for people.

Once again, I receive an award and fall short of the proper number of bloggers to whom I can pass it along. Clearly, my blog-reading requires even more assiduity!

2 comments:

Jeeves said...

Wow!!!!Thanks a lot. You really really made my day. Thanks again

The Ginger Darlings said...

Many many thanks for this. Not sure if it the snow or if it is because Glyn is getting better but we are being showered with awards here today, which is very lovely Rosie certainly thinks so though is more interested in what they may taste like.
So thank you. You keep us blogging.