So. This is a blog game.
I am participating in bloggamy.
Safer than bigamy.
Since nobody I know in Real Life yet knows I have this blog, and none of you Out There knows anything about me, this should be easy. Right?
So why the procrastination? What's the holdup here, Junie Moon?
1. My income is from tax dollars. Imagine, if you will, my current popularity.
2. I have three dogs and one cat, all of whom sleep with me, two of whom need to be lifted into my bed at night at least once. If either of them gets too warm or decides for some other reason to leave the bed and then wants back in, I have to get up and pick them up and replace them in the communal bed.
3. I have ridden a horse twice. The first time I was so little that my legs stuck out straight and I slid off the side as we walked along. The second time, twenty years later, we went through the woods in April. The horse's hooves filled up with snow. We hit a patch of ice and skated for a while. I do not foresee a third horseride.
4. I have never known what to do with children. God, in His Infinite Wisdom, gave me none.
5. I would be ecstatic if I were given permission to hibernate from November until April.
6. Husband and I built a 1700SF house using credit card money. When it was finished we got a home equity loan and paid off the credit cards.
7. I left a solid career and waited tables for fourteen years, leaving only because I broke my leg. I think everybody should wait tables as a sole source of income for a year. It teaches excellent lessons in carrying on with a smile despite every difficulty.
8. I believe animals are smarter, more trustworthy, and more able to meet Life's demands, than are most people.
9. I know the difference between "comprise" and "compose," and that they are not interchangeable.
10. And, from the sublime to the ridiculous....I think apple cider vinegar is the A1 best remedy for acid indigestion.